Tribaut Brut Origine is a fresh and fruity Champagne, middle to full bodied, that shows great length and good balance on the palate.
It is a blend of 40% Pinot Noir, 30% Chardonnay, 30% Pinot Meunier selected from 8 different terroirs; and includes 10% reserve wines aged in large oak casks (foudres).
Matured 3 years sur lie before disgorgement; dosage is 8 grams of sugar per litre.
• 16.5/20 by Jancis Robinson
• Coup de Coeur (favourite) and 2 stars in the Guide HACHETTE
• Gold Medal at the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
• 90 Points in Wine Spectator
• 4* Stars & Silver Medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards
• Silver Medal at Mundus Vini – Grand International Award (Germany)
A fruity nose with hints of pear and plum, as well as lovely overtones derived from the oak aged reserve wines which go into the blend. The palate is fresh with a mixture of toast and fruit that remain lively and light, the finish has great length, with a touch of lemon that lingers on the palate.